Download "Team Information Sheet"
San Antonio Labor Day Cup
Date of Event: Aug 31- Sept 1st, 2019
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN
CHECK-IN VIA GOTSOCCER
- Deadline: Monday Aug 26th, 2019 by 10:00 PM NO EXCEPTIONS
- Teams that complete online registration will receive a Confirmation Email by Wednesday Aug 28th, 2019 at 10:00 p.m. Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address listed as “Primary Contact” for this specific event. Please do not send individual inquiries prior to the deadline.
- Online registration documents must include:
- Team Information Sheet
- State/Club Approved Roster
- Current Player Cards to match roster uploaded
- Guest Player Forms (if needed)
- Permission to Travel
Directions to Complete Online Check-In:
- Fill out and save the PDF labeled “Team Information Sheet”
- Teams must provide state/US club approved roster and current player cards, including guest player cards
- Submission process:
- SCAN each document.
- SAVE each document type as an individual PDF as they will be uploaded separately.
- Please use descriptive titles so you will know which files to upload.
- Please upload all player cards as one PDF document.
- UPLOAD the documents to GotSoccer
- Log in to your team’s GotSoccer page with your username and password.
- Select Tournament name.
- Select the “Documents” tab.
- Select the labels from the drop-down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and upload the appropriate files.
Commonly Asked Questions
ROSTER UPDATES (If applicable):
Must notify GotSoccer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After confirmation of your initial check-in, your roster is locked and you will need to contact GotSoccer to confirm your updated roster.
How do I add a guest player?
Step 1: OBTAIN the guest player’s card and medical release form.
Step 2: ADD the guest player to your official Roster (USYSA or US Club), unique jersey number, player identification number, and date of birth to the existing approved roster.
Step 3: SCAN and COMBINE into a PDF document
Step 4: Obtain the guest player form from your State or US Club loan for and upload
Can I have different player passes from different organizations?
Mixed rosters will NOT be allowed. No Mixing US Club and USYSA passes; even for guest players.
How do I add a guest player after I submitted my online registration?
Contact GotSoccer via email at email@example.com to add guest players online. You will need to upload an updated roster with the guest player’s information on it (jersey #, name, birth date, player ID #) and upload their player card (either separately or with the rest). Please let GotSoccer know when this has been completed.